The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - Jan 2022 – Dec 2022 (1 year).
How You Contribute:
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you have an aptitude for data analysis and market research? Are you creative in problem-solving and passionate about e-Commerce?
We are looking to hire a regional e-Commerce Revenue Growth Management (e-RGM) Apprentice who is able to analyze, problem-solve and recommend action steps to improve the sales and profitability of our e-Commerce business.
What You Will Do
- Consolidate and report e-RGM performance metrics using existing dashboards, databases and e-planning tools.
- Contribute key data insights and recommendations to brand teams, post marketing campaigns and activations.
- Conduct market research on key competitors’ products, campaigns, and price points.
- Present findings and recommendations to influence and drive key decision making.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Results oriented and collaborative, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm