At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture.
We take pride in developing fresh talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centers.
As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to - Create the beauty that moves the world.
Our Internship Program:
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns.
Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - July 2022 – early/mid-January 2023 (6 months).
We are looking forward to our interns making an impact in 1 of our entities based in Singapore!
What You Will Do
- Finalizing creative proposals in SketchUp, AutoCAD and photoshop.
- Creating technical drawings of approved designs.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations adapting images in photoshop tracking POE in excel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Creative spirit that is studying, architecture, interior architecture, product design or graphic design.
- Collaborative and not afraid to talk up.
- Finds solutions not problem.
- A wizard on SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe creative suite and PowerPoint.
- Team player.
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Design and User Experience, Retail
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm