Support Shopper Marketing Account lead with account brand planning and 360 execution of key shopper platforms and go to market.
What You Will Do
- Assist with completing briefs for cross functional teams including creative (display/merch), education (pro/training), social (retailer specific content).
- Support in building retailer presentations & meeting prep.
- Assist with the conceptualizing and marketing activation strategy of brand collaborations, future exclusives for top retailers.
- Help design and bring to life exclusive brand kits.
- Regularly research competitors and support brainstorming to stay best-in-class.
- US market (category & retailer) fiscal analysis.
- Global new product & makeup look trend-spotting.
- Influencer landscape & partnerships.
- Innovative retail & consumer engagement concepts.
- Prepare monthly in store photo & findings recap (TBD on travel restrictions).
- Coordinating & booking meetings and assisting with prep where needed.
- Own updating 2021 Retailer Specific Marketing Calendar & Master Marketing.
- Participate in updating team agility board.
- Coordinate product orders & samples when needed for retailers.
- Preparing agendas in advance of meetings and issuing meeting minutes after each meeting.
- Support with Accounts Payable tasks & PO creation/management.
- Samples – Maintain inventory/organization of new product for use shoots, meetings etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recent college graduate (within last 12 months) of hire date (July 2021).
- CPG Marketing and/or Beauty industry experience (beauty retailer and/or color cosmetics a plus).
- A social media expert & totally obsessed with all things beauty!
- Familiar with social media influencers – You follow Instagrammers, read blogs, watch YouTube videos, etc.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, eager to learn.
- Detail-oriented, able to quickly pivot between requests & projects while managing timelines and taking initiative to act as a self-starter.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm