At L'Oréal, whether you are an intern, manager, or experienced leader, the most valuable asset we have is you. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to innovate are what we expect you to bring with you every day.
The L’Oréal USA Summer Internship Program is a paid, 11 week experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world.
We are committed to giving our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to management, and to become future leaders. At the end of the summer you will present your project to leadership for the opportunity to be considered for a full-time return offer into a Management Trainee program or a full-time role.
All interns will be paired with a mentor to help guide you through your internship. Professional development & social programming is an integral part of your internship experience to understand our culture. From networking events to trainings, your calendar will always be full!
Our summer internship is the primary path for consideration into L’Oréal’s full-time Marketing Management Trainee Program upon graduation and is based on overall performance
What You Will Do
- Become immersed into a marketing team on one of our 35+ incredible brands by owning day-to-day brand responsibilities such as digital marketing, E-commerce, consumer insights, competitive marketplace assessment, data analysis and dashboards, and campaign execution.
- Understand how to tell a compelling story with data and insights in order to provide viable business recommendations that you will present to leaders through your individualized strategic project.
- Network cross functionally to learn about how all our functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales, etc.) impact the business of a brand.
- Develop first hand business acumen from leading brand managers in the consumer and beauty industry.
- Hone your presentation, team working, leadership, analytics, strategic thinking, and building insights skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation between December 2021 – July 2022.
- Able to start working fulltime starting July 2022 upon graduation with your bachelor’s degree.
- Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Willing to relocate to any USA-based office that has a summer internship opportunity, including - New York, New York - Jersey City, New Jersey - El Segundo, California - Newport Beach, California - West Hollywood, California.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a total GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Available to work the entirety of the 11 week summer internship program in 2021, starting on June 2 and ending on August 13.
- Showcased ability to work in a professional, dynamic environment through previous internship or relevant work experience. This include part-time work, work study, side-gigs, freelancing, volunteering, summer work, or internships.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and interest in Marketing through your academics, extra-curricular activities, or professional/volunteer work.
- Established self-awareness, in terms of understanding your own culture, identity, biases, prejudices, power, privilege and stereotypes.
- You are both data driven and creative - you enjoy creating data-driven business strategies and can craft a compelling story.
- You are resilient and able to bounce back with positivity and persistence.
- You are idea initiator with an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys taking risks.
- You are a strong project manager with the ability to collaborate with multiple partners to achieve a common goal.
- You are an effective communicator and have good time management skills to work with both your peers and upper management to move projects along.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm