No day is ever the same with us. Fast paced, continuously challenging, testing new disruptive concepts to respond to a fast-moving market. Beauty for all is our mission. We embrace and enhance emerging trends or needs to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to everyone.
Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of beauty products. You want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L’Oréal turnover in 8 months, This is made for you!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success: We are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
What You Will Do
- Project management on specific projects such as influencer campaigns and social media challenges.
- Co-ordination of information and communication between key stakeholders such as zone, country and DMI.
- Data compilation and analysis, Excel skills is important.
- Assisting the category expert with the day to day operations in the African zone.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master student! Able to provide an internship agreement of 8 months issued by your school.
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots.
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities.
- Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm