Lowe's 2021 Summer Internship Program offers challenging assignments to undergraduate and graduate students, enhancing their understanding of the retail business world through valuable, hands-on experience with a FORTUNE® 50 company. The summer internship program begins with orientation in early June and concludes in early August.
All internships are paid. This role has potential for conversion into a full-time position for those that successfully complete the internship and upon candidate's graduation.
The internship will consist of a project-based assignment to broaden learning, experience, and organizational knowledge and business acumen. We are looking for people driven by potential. Dynamic individuals who are as inspiring as they are inspired. Sharp minds eager to take on new challenges and recognize new opportunities. Great collaborators who understand the power of “we”. People who push boundaries of what’s possible.
What You Will Do
- Work on a cross-functional improvement market research project within the Supply Chain.
- Partner with Finance and IT
- Identifies potential projects for process improvement that align with established goals and optimizes the system as a whole.
- Must have organizational knowledge to understand the function of a supply chain network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3.0 or above GPA.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Finance and Transportation, Industrial Engineer or
- Operations Management from an accredited university with expected graduation dates of December 2021 or May 2022.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Strategical and Analytical skills.
- Data gathering and reporting.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm