Lowe's 2021 Summer Internship Program offers challenging assignments to undergraduate and graduate students, enhancing their understanding of the retail business world through valuable, hands-on experience with a FORTUNE® 50 company. The summer internship program begins with orientation in early June and concludes in early August.
All internships are paid and housing is available for those that qualify. This role has potential for conversion into a full-time position for those that successfully complete the internship and upon candidate's graduation.
The internship will consist of a project-based assignment to broaden learning, experience, and organizational knowledge and business acumen. We are looking for people driven by potential. Dynamic individuals who are as inspiring as they are inspired. Sharp minds eager to take on new challenges and recognize new opportunities. Great collaborators who understand the power of “we”. People who push boundaries of what’s possible.
What You Will Do
- Using Agile methodology, assist the team in building out of the Assortment Planning Team’s capabilities:
- Portfolio Management through diagnosis of business functions and extrapolating/assessing market data.
- Refinement of market/product analysis to further team’s insights and capabilities for profit.
- Consultative relationship to Merchandising partners to drive improvements.
- Evaluation and advancement of current tools and processes (pricing, promotion, inventory management, localization, etc.) to help further refine team’s ability to scale workload.
- Ad hoc analysis reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate, MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, or related field with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022.
- 3.0 or above GPA.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Word, Excel and Access) and other analytics programs/systems.
- Strong collaborative, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Relevant internship and experience with data mining is a plus, as is experience in a leadership position at work or within a campus organization.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales
United States (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm