Lowe's 2021 Summer Internship Program offers challenging assignments to undergraduate and graduate students, enhancing their understanding of the retail business world through valuable, hands-on experience with a FORTUNE® 50 company.
The summer internship program begins with orientation in early June and concludes in early August. All internships are paid and housing is available for those that qualify. This role has potential for conversion into a full-time position for those that successfully complete the internship and upon candidate's graduation.
The internship will consist of a project-based assignment to broaden learning, experience, and organizational knowledge and business acumen. We are looking for people driven by potential. Dynamic individuals who are as inspiring as they are inspired. Sharp minds eager to take on new challenges and recognize new opportunities. Great collaborators who understand the power of “we”. People who push boundaries of what’s possible.
What You Will Do
- The Supply Chain Inventory Planning Intern will work on a project related to tactical planning of logistics strategy for a specific product category within Lowe’s.
- They will use analytical tools and processes to create store specific inventory deployment plans for promotions, seasonal flow, and resets.
- These plans must be carefully crafted to meet strategic parameters and in-stock objectives for assigned product category.
- Deploy project management skills to ensure timely completion of key supply chain tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a MBA or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other discipline focused on Supply Chain from an accredited university with expected graduation dates of December 2021 or May 2022.
- 3.0 or above GPA.
- Relevant internship experience and/or other related work experience, such as a leadership role in student/campus organizations, volunteer, etc.
- Strong collaborative, analytical and problem solving along with financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated skill in using analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, etc.
- Process data analytics/data mining knowledge.
- Strong oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs .
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm