Do you want to be responsible for sales and network management/steering, sales and cost controlling, marketing and communication and process management in close cooperation with the local markets as well as headquarters in Germany?
Do you want to start your professional career in an international company?
If so, this job was made for you!
Come and see what we have to offer!
What You Will Do
As the Intern - Commercial Management Asia Pacific you will perform the following duties:
- Support network performance and flight steering.
- Support presentation and report for management review in Asia Pacific and Germany Headquarter.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Improve process and working tools to increase efficiency and collaboration within virtual teams.
- Support special projects related to Commercial topics in the Asia-Pacific region.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you want to be the next Intern - Commercial Management Asia Pacific you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interest in logistics / airline industry.
- Preferably with background in business administration, logistics or engineering.
- Affinity for numbers combined with critical analysis.
- High degree of intercultural competence and cultural sensitivity.
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin desirable.
- Strong MS Office application skills, especially in MS Access, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Available for full time work from late June to December 2022 (negotiable).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm