Finance team works cross functionally with other teams in the business for bookkeeping and financial reporting, as well as works with our auditors and tax representatives for compliances. We also work closely with retail teams to support retail business operations, reporting and growth. We also support market expansion in the region from finance aspects.
What You Will Do
A day in the life:
- Perform monthly closing process; accrual, account reclass, occupancy costs adjustment, fixed assets reconciliation, etc.
- Communicate with store landlords for rental invoices.
- Support creation/update of vendor Communicate with the card company for the issuance / termination of corporate credit cards.
- Review & process invoices in Coupa system and ensure invoices are posted correctly in a timely manner.
- Perform VAT and other misc. tax filing under the guidance of Finance Manager.
- Manage the Company's withholding tax process.
- Work with Finance Manager for the preparation of statutory audit and corporate income tax return.
- Creation and management of data for financial analysis of Finance Manager.
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required by the business and as assigned from time to time by Finance Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, CPA qualification is an asset.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar role, experience with MNC is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Oracle is an asset.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently & attention to details.
- Be proactive and comfortable working with both local and remote team members.
- Be able to develop and maintain a network of contacts, both inside and outside the organization, with people who can supply information, assistance and support for work related goals.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm