Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge.
As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful - with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun!
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
What You Will Do
- Perform systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime for dry etch process equipment.
- Maintain optimum utilization of equipment and resources, drive MTBF, MTTR and increase equipment throughput.
- Formulate with process engineering team on all equipment control and improvement.
- Create Equipment PM checklist, corrective maintenance checklist and all maintenance related procedure.
- Perform simple modification on dry etch production equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Responsible to conduct testing equipment maintenance and ensure operational readiness.
- Participate in cost reduction programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance. Liaise with equipment vendors and spare parts suppliers continuously to develop new methods to achieve low cost maintenance system.
- Establish sufficient essential spares and consumables stock levels to support equipment maintenance.
- Lead and guide shift technicians on all equipment maintenance.
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager - Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess at least Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Material Sciences, Mechanical or equivalent).
- Self-driven and strong team player with keen technical ability, hands on, systematic approach, and positive attitude.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fresh graduate or candidate with relevant experience are welcomed to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm