The Luxasia Internship Programme is designed for those who are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree or Master's degree to gain experience and exposure working in a Beauty Luxury Lifestyle company that continuously creates remarkable digital consumer experiences and lifestyle solutions for our Consumers.
Our Internship Programme is a high business-impact programme that gives you the opportunity to devise strategic solutions that drive upcoming technology and work processes. This can be accomplished through implementing digitization, diving into customer analytics, designing a digital marketing strategy, or solving financial management issues.
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within human resource, talent acquisition, social media, product marketing, customer experience, operations, supply chain and more.
- Receive mentorship throughout your internship and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia's leaders
What you will do
- Consolidate compensation and benefits (C&B) data; submissions from all markets
- Analyze C&B data and present analysis to internal stakeholders
- Support policy writing and documentation of C&B processes
- Other relevant ad-hoc projects and tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a Degree or Masters in any course or an MBA.
- Can commit to at least 24-weeks of full-time work
- Have a proven track record.
- Love beauty, technology & digital experience.
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative.
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to showcase your experience on social media with current & future interns
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm