The Supply Chain Analyst Intern will be welcomed in the supply chain organization based in Dubai. Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst Intern will support different improvement projects across multiple functions of the team with a target to elevate to another level the core model of our supply chain
What You Will Do
- The internal audit of the supply planning activities to identify further area of synergies between the brands, and to provide harmonization for the key supply chain processes (Inventory, Procurement, and Logistics costs).
- The internalization of the import shipment process.
- The simplification of the planner daily routines that can be mutualized and automated across all brands.
In this position, all initiatives taken to propose and conduct any continuous improvement actions/ projects (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload...) will be welcomed and encouraged.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Demand/ Supply planning.
- Distribution requirement planning.
- Logistics, and warehouse.
- Exposure to the lead management of the Supply Chain team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate.
- Concentrations on Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Advanced Excel/BI knowledge is mandatory including Power Query, and Power BI.
- Analytical mindset.
- Problem-solving oriented - Able to identify areas of opportunity to improve upon current processes and procedures.
- Takes initiative, assesses situations, and responds appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication skills both written and oral is important.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Fluent English (written, spoken).
- French and/or Arabic can be an advantage but is not compulsory.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm