Our long-term vision, entrepreneurial spirit and constant search for new solutions set us apart. The success of our Group is only possible thanks to our employees: 163,000+ passionate and engaged women and men, representing 179 nationalities, work in our studios, workshops, wineries, factories, offices and boutiques all around the world. Their talent and their diversity are our strength.
Being part of LVMH means being continuously inspired by our heritage, creativity and sense of the collective. We have exceptional stories to share and an unrivalled legacy to pass on to future generations.
Being part of LVMH means being challenged. We set ambitious paths to excellence by continuously pushing the boundaries, raising our standards and renewing ourselves to ensure the long-term development of our Maisons.
The Finance Analyst (Intern) will support the Finance Controlling team for daily activities related to financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will also be involved in process/ system optimization projects and will assist the Regional Finance Controlling Director in providing ad-hoc financial simulations.
What You Will Do
Monthly Management Reporting:
- Assist Business Controllers to prepare regular reports with particular focus on Channel and Boutique Profitability, Gross Margin Analysis, Selling Expenses Analysis, Stock Days Analysis, Sales Trends Analysis, A&P by commercial line etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Continuously strive to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of reporting requirements in line with the business needs by developing new value-added analysis and automations.
- Provide management support on all ad-hoc reports and analysis under a demanding deadline.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Assist Business Controllers to prepare budget templates for respective budget owners.
- Assist in the consolidation, analysis and presentation of budget for management overview.
- Maintaining data integrity to ensure accuracy of data.
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative market data.
- Assist in ad hoc projects/requests.
- Assist in process/procedure review and improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Control or a quantitative field from top-ranked business school or university.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written).
- Ability to deal with different cultures.
- Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint/Access – Knowledge of PowerBI and SAP is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, react quickly to unexpected situations, and be disruptive.
- Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems.
- Focused on deadlines.
- Strong interest in beauty industry.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm