Our long-term vision, entrepreneurial spirit and constant search for new solutions set us apart. The success of our Group is only possible thanks to our employees: 163,000+ passionate and engaged women and men, representing 179 nationalities, work in our studios, workshops, wineries, factories, offices and boutiques all around the world. Their talent and their diversity are our strength.
Being part of LVMH means being continuously inspired by our heritage, creativity and sense of the collective. We have exceptional stories to share and an unrivalled legacy to pass on to future generations.
Being part of LVMH means being challenged. We set ambitious paths to excellence by continuously pushing the boundaries, raising our standards and renewing ourselves to ensure the long-term development of our Maisons.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the care service and quality team by looking into streamlining and animating reports
- Using existing data to explore new matrix related to the business
- Study the repair intake process and explore ways to optimize efficiency (Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
- Study the workshop procedure and explore ways to optimize efficiency (Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Inquisitive, Open-minded and ability to see opportunities
- Organized, Meticulous and Data oriented
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments
- Team Spirit with strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative and being accountable with minimum supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Excel practice and knowledge
- PowerBI knowledge, Programming skills (VBA, SQL) will be an advantage
- 2-year Undergraduate Curriculum completed, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply
- Chain/Operations discipline
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Logistics...
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm