Our long-term vision, entrepreneurial spirit and constant search for new solutions set us apart. The success of our Group is only possible thanks to our employees: 163,000+ passionate and engaged women and men, representing 179 nationalities, work in our studios, workshops, wineries, factories, offices and boutiques all around the world. Their talent and their diversity are our strength.
Being part of LVMH means being continuously inspired by our heritage, creativity and sense of the collective. We have exceptional stories to share and an unrivalled legacy to pass on to future generations.
Being part of LVMH means being challenged. We set ambitious paths to excellence by continuously pushing the boundaries, raising our standards and renewing ourselves to ensure the long-term development of our Maisons.
What You Will Do
- Extract, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) of large and complex data sets
- Coding Skills for Data Analysis – Power BI (M Code, Power Query, DAX)
- Data Visualizations and Effective Communication Skills – Build charts that are intuitive for both Technical and Non-Technical audiences to understand immediately
- Analysis Skills – Extract meaningful insights from the data to help improve the business and processes
- To provide support for Webmastering, Operations, Client Services and any E-retail related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone who has interest in fashion, speaks well and has good knowledge with Microsoft office software especially in Excel and familiar with Data Visualization software like Power BI. Mathematics, Engineering or Statistic background is a plus.
The intern must be an independent individual who is detailed oriented and meticulous, highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures. An organized individual with the ability to perform under pressure & tight deadlines and deal with ambiguity.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Mathematics, Retail, Statistics
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm