Our equity derivatives sales team is looking to expand in across a number of locations in Asia, with a specific focus on further developing our Structured Warrants business. As such, we are seeking ambitious graduates looking to return home to Asia following the completion of their studies.
Macquarie is Asia’s leading Structured Warrants issuer, with presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan and Taiwan.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading franchise where you will have the support to develop into a successful equity derivative professional.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for driving warrant sales in a competitive market by.
- Identifying opportunities to issue new product and facilitating the listing process.
- Monitoring the warrants market making system and providing feedback to the market makers.
- Servicing retail client enquiries.
- Organizing and presenting at client seminars.
- Building relationships with retail brokers and promoting our product to them.
- Producing content for our online and social media channels including market commentary and educational articles.
- Identifying advertising channels and messages to most effectively promote our product.
- Identifying new opportunities to promote our product and grow our market share.
- Contributing to the businesses sales and marketing strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be successful in this role, you will have an interest and education in financial markets (preferably equities), sales and marketing.
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong attention to detail and can perform under pressure.
- While you can work independently, you are also be a team player.
- Fluency in English and the relevant local language is required (one of Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Malay or Japanese).
- You are also required to have the legal right to work in one of Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan or Taiwan without the need for a visa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm