Do you have a passion for financial services and want the opportunity to work with a dynamic, global team? If you are instinctively entrepreneurial, ambitious and want to learn alongside some of the industry’s best talents, then we want to hear from you.
What You Will Do
You will be supporting Equity Capital Markets originators and country coverage bankers to assist in the execution of deals across a range of sectors. You’ll be supporting with the build and review of financial models, preparing financial analysis and drafting presentations and pitch books for lead bankers to use in client and marketing meetings. You will also help coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in support of more experienced colleagues.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative team and have the opportunity to take real responsibility from an early stage. You will be encouraged to take initiative and, with the support of the team, be given the opportunity to develop the skills you’ll need for you future career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- As a current student, you will have a strong academic background – ideally within finance, mathematics, economics or related disciple.
- You’ll have a demonstratable interest in financial services – either through previous internships or across your studies.
- You will possess strong numeric and analytical skills and you have an eye for detail.
- You will have excellent communications skills that allow you to liaise with stakeholders and colleagues confidently.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm