Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? If you’re determined to succeed, we can help you reach your potential.
At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who are resilient and collaborative. Application for our 2023 Commodities and Global Markets Internship in Seoul, Korea is now open.
By joining the Macquarie Internship Program, you will become an integral member of the Commodities and Global Markets team from day one. You will be sitting side-by-side with business leaders, learning on the job, making a difference and working on projects and transactions.
The experience you will gain throughout this internship will set you up for a successful career.
Opportunities for internship positions are available in the Fixed Income team within our Commodities and Global Markets business group based in Seoul, Korea.
About Commodities and Global Markets:
In Commodities and Global Markets, you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
What You Will Do
Working in our Seoul office, you will be supporting the team in these aspects:
- Performing research and providing answers for customer generated inquiries.
- Contributing to defined projects or tasks under direct supervision.
- Documenting processes or upgrading existing procedure manuals.
- Developing product or service knowledge and competence in tools and business processes used in the department.
- Support the Sales Team in their day-to-day job.
As an intern, you can expect to participate and support the operational activities of the business unit. You will get to apply experience and complete working knowledge of the job and policies/practices to perform a combination of routine tasks and varied administrative/operational assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for students from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their degree in 2023 or fresh graduates.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines. You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop and utilize new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure.
At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Our size and international presence means your work can take you anywhere—across business groups, disciplines, sectors and borders. With 18,000+ employees and offices in 33 markets around the world, we’re a truly global organization.
You’ll be supported by a diverse team where the unique perspectives, ideas and experiences that all of our people bring are valued. You’ll be empowered to address unmet needs in our communities whilst advising and investing alongside our clients and partners. Working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm