Do you have a passion for financial services and want the opportunity to work with a dynamic team? If you are instinctively entrepreneurial, ambitious and want to learn alongside some of the industry’s best talents, then we want to hear from you.
This is a fixed-term internship where you will get excellent exposure as part of a small team to evaluate potential investments across all industries and capital structures. You will support a Director in this team with all aspects of the investment process, from early stage assessment through to execution and credit commitment, requiring interaction and approval from experienced Macquarie staff.
Your responsibilities will also include conducting fundamental company and industry research as well as financial analysis to understand projected performance and valuations under a range of scenarios.
Last but not least, you may also support your experienced colleague in liaising with financial and legal advisors in structuring deals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- As a current student, you will have a strong academic background within Finance Or Business Management.
- Exposure to Tech, Engineering or Science disciplines would be an advantage in order to understand the different industries we cover.
- You will possess strong numeric and analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- You will have excellent communications skills in English and Korean that allow you to liaise with stakeholders and colleagues confidently
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2020, 6:00 pm