Do you want to experience what is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division under our Macquarie Korea Asset Management entity (MKAM) in Seoul. The Macquarie Korea Asset Management entity was incorporated in 2002 and is the sole manager of the Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund (MKIF), a leading infrastructure fund listed on the Korean Exchange.
At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders, learn on the job, and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various facets of a private equity fund, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the acquisition activities of the business, assisting with operational and portfolio management work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will be a current full-time student (either undergraduate or post-graduate) with an understanding of basic Finance and Accounting.
- You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm