Do you want to experience what is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join our Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division focusing specifically on the Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund series (MKIF), a leading infrastructure fund listed on the Korean Exchange.
At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders, learn on the job, and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various facets of a private equity fund, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the acquisition activities of the business, assisting with operational and portfolio management work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current full-time student (either undergraduate or post-graduate) with an understanding of basic finance and accounting.
- Have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm