Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? We are looking for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
What You Will Do
- As an Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting Financial Accounting with the month-end closing, invoices and e-tax billing and supporting the wider Financial Management Group team.
- You’ll be learning on the job, making a difference and working on live projects and transactions.
- The experience you will have throughout this program will set you up for a successful career following the completion of your studies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for individuals with an Accounting or Business Administration background who are bi-lingual across both Korean and English.
- To be successful in this role you will possess strong communication skills, high attention to detail and good PC skills in Excel.
- You will also need to be very comfortable working with numbers and data.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm