Do you want to experience what is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting off-cycle internship opportunity exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Macquarie Capital division in Seoul. We are in the unique position on this occasion, to consider the successful candidate for a return offer (subject to performance). At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders in the Infrastructure and Energy team in Seoul which focuses on utilizing its balance sheet to construct assets, build businesses and create platforms across infrastructure, green and conventional energy.
- You will have the opportunity to learn on the job and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various aspects, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently in their final year and expecting to graduate no later than February 2021.
- You will be a current full-time student (either undergraduate or post-graduate) with an understanding of basic Finance and Accounting.
- You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm