Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division under our Macquarie Korea Opportunities Management entity in Seoul. Macquarie Korea Opportunities Management Ltd (MKOM) is a wholly owned private equity fund manager in Korea specializing in core and core-plus infrastructure investment and currently manages 4 funds with approximately A$2.5 billion of fund size.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders, learn on the job, and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various facets of a private equity fund, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the acquisition activities of the business, assisting with operational and portfolio management work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
- You will be a current full-time student (either undergraduate or postgraduate) with an understanding of basic Finance and Accounting.
- You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm