Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join our Equity Capital Solutions team in Seoul. You will have the opportunity to sit side-by-side with the business leaders, learn on the job and make a difference by working on projects which have a direct revenue impact.
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We’re looking for students passionate about both trading from a wide range of degree backgrounds.
- You will have previous internship experience in a financial services company or corporate division that works on advisory.
- You must possess strong writing abilities, and great interpersonal skills, and have an interest in global markets.
- An individual who is also creative, organised and can multi-task under pressure will be well suited to this role.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm