Do you want to experience what it is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting off-cycle internship opportunity exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Macquarie Capital division in Seoul. We are in a unique position on this occasion, to consider the successful candidate for a return offer (subject to performance).
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders in the Infrastructure and Energy team in Seoul which focuses on utilizing its balance sheet to construct assets, build businesses and create platforms across infrastructure, green and conventional energy.
- You will have the opportunity to learn on the job and make a difference by working on critical projects.
- You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various aspects, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modeling, and preparation of presentation materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current full-time student (either undergraduate or postgraduate) with an understanding of basic finance and accounting.
- Currently in their final year and expecting to graduate no later than December 2020.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm