Join a high performing research team and help build and nurture our client base within an exciting and growing market. With a desire to work in the research sector, you will be working as a Research Associate Analyst in our Equity Research team. You will be working in the Korean office, located in Seoul.
As a member of a high performing research team, you will be involved in generating reports that assist in our clients’ investment decisions.
You will provide market analysis and financial modelling support to the team and help manage database information.
Working on client presentations and briefings, you will also be involved in helping build our client base and revenue over time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- As the successful candidate, you will have a tertiary qualification in a Finance, Accounting, Quantitative, or an Engineering discipline.
- Having had prior experience in equity research areas would also be a plus.
- You are numerically inclined, with financial analysis and accounting skills and you will also be fluent in both English and Korean.
- Your exceptional communication skills will support you in building good relationships with clients and we appreciate you will enjoy communicating at all levels within the sales team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2020, 6:00 pm