An exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a passion for commodities to join our Commodity Markets and Finance business in Singapore.
You’ll be joining a talented and high performing team, where you’ll be given the tools, expertise and support to forge a successful career in the commodities markets.
Working in our Singapore office, you be supporting with all aspects of commodities financing:
- Working with lead originators to identify profitable financing opportunities across the commodity supply chain.
- Support the execution of structured financing opportunities, creating bespoke solutions to suit client requirements.
- Conducting analysis of client positions and risks.
- Preparing presentations for meetings, as well as market commentary and analysis to send to clients.
- Provide operational support, ensuring process, data integrity, reporting and other administrative activities are managed to the highest levels.
Commodities and Global Markets:
Commodities and Global Markets provide clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Required Skills and Abilities
As a recent graduate, you are highly driven, intellectually curious and numerate with a Degree in Finance, Economics, Business and/or related fields.
You will be able to demonstrate a passion for commodities, either through your studies or precious internships. You are also a team player with strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
In turn, we’ll give you the opportunity to take real responsibility for an early stage and provide you with the support and guidance to succeed.
If you have the drive to make a significant impact on the growth of our business, please apply to start the journey.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm