An exciting opportunity for an innovative and driven student with a passion for commodities to join our Commodity Markets and Finance business in Singapore as a summer intern.
You’ll be joining talented and high performing team, sitting side-by-side with business leaders, learning on the job, making a difference in the commodities markets.
About Commodities and Global Markets:
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities.
From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
Please note this internship will be for a duration of 10-12 weeks and will be full time, with you joining us in July/Aug 2022.
If you are looking for an opportunity to excel your career, please apply now.
What You Will Do
Working in our Singapore office, you will have the opportunity to support all aspects of commodities financing:
- Working with lead originators to identify profitable financing opportunities across the commodity supply chain.
- Supporting the execution of structured financing opportunities, creating bespoke solutions to suit client requirements.
- Conducting analysis of client positions and risks.
- Preparing presentations for meetings, as well as market commentary and analysis to send to clients.
- Providing operational support, ensuring process, data integrity, reporting and other administrative activities are managed to the highest levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for students from a wide range of degree backgrounds. You will be able to demonstrate a passion for commodities, either through your studies or precious internships.
You are also a team player with strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
In turn, we’ll give you the opportunity to take real responsibility for an early stage and provide you with the support and guidance to succeed.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm