Looking to attract the best local talent, we would like to invite female and male UAE Nationals to join the Maersk 6 months’ Internship Program; an exciting opportunity in the Logistics industry that will enable our interns have exposure to end-to-end supply chain knowledge while expanding their network in this rapidly evolving and growing industry, making part of the diverse and highly-performing multicultural Maersk family.
- An opportunity to work on transformational projects that are directly linked to our business strategy.
- A mentor who will guide you along the way.
- Opportunities to meet and learn from our experienced leaders.
- A chance to volunteer at our fun committees and Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Gain industry knowledge, international experience, and skills through specially crafted techniques to equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization's success.
- You’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
What You Will Do
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers/stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements - Constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards - Share knowledge and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or master’s degree (Preferred but not limited to, Supply Chain and Logistics, Operations Management, Maritime Studies, Business Administration, Human Resources).
- Excellent English communication skills.
- UAE National Passport & Family Book.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Aspiring leaders who are eager to continuously learn, grow and develop.
- Passionate individuals with a strong customer mindset.
- Team players with a strong sense of collaboration and winning as one team.
- Self-starters capable to build trustful relationships and balance multiple stakeholder interests.
- Enthusiasts who get energy out of working in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm