The Maersk Line internship program will provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply your knowledge, gain commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for a future career. The Internship program is open throughout the year within various departments such as Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Trade and Marketing.
- You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, and communication skills and techniques.
- This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization’s success.
What You Will Do
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers/stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – Constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – Share knowledge and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Master's students.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong willingness and ability to learn.
- Sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive drive to get things done.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 11:08 am