Maersk Korea introduces internship program which provides opportunities to experience 2 position rotations with various trainings for 6 months. This is full time internship program for graduates or who has only 1 semester left.
This will be a great chance to acquire practical shipping knowledge and broaden your perspectives of shipping industry throughout Maersk which is number 1 shipping company in the world.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will experience the real shipping business doing the real practical business in two different positions:
- Job rotation in two positions of Sales/ Customer Service in three liner brands of Maersk Group; Maersk/ Safmarine/ Sealand, which allow the on-the-job training.
- Strong practical shipping knowledge.
- Various learning opportunities such as presentation skill, communication skill, and other business related skills.
- Opportunity to be considered being a regular employee with the successful internship program completion.
- Successful completion of the tasks assigned to each position.
- Completion and pass of all online study programs and classroom trainings in time as scheduled.
- Successful English presentation at the end of the internship program.
- Ensure to have a good relationship with colleagues horizontally and vertically.
- Ensure to behave and abide by the company code of conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Above University graduates or to-be-graduates.
- Trade, shipping, logistics related major could be preferred but not a must.
- Trade, shipping or logistics related certificate could be preferred but not a must.
- Advanced level of English fluency.
- Strong ambition to grow career in the international shipping/logistics industry.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (Korea (the...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2018, 6:00 pm