We’re looking for a talented marketing intern to join us as a part of the Regional Marketing team (Asia Pacific), reporting to the marketing manager, based in Seoul. Asia Pacific Marketing team drives the market and business growth through customer-insight-driven marketing strategy, marketing activations, digital innovations, and project management.
As an intern in Marketing, we expect to get a wide range of support for marketing initiatives, especially in developing Asia Pacific social media and localization of marketing campaigns/ projects.
- Explore how a global container logistics company plans and activates marketing activities.
- Experience in developing Social platforms in the Asia Pacific and executing marketing activities.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced leader from the Regional Leadership Team and multi-national co-workers and stakeholders.
- International working environment and culture.
What You Will Do
- Increase APA leverage of Global and local social platforms by analysis & developing regional Social content.
- Support localization of marketing campaigns/projects and platforms.
- Plan & activate a project which is linked with area business plan.
- Assist with marketing operation duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred Degree educated in Business (Marketing) Logistics / Computer Science / Statistics.
- Guarantee minimum working of 3 days per week for more than 3 months, full-time work (40 hours, 5 days per week) would be great.
- Native in Korean & Business level of English proficiency.
- Strong belief in the value of brands and passion for driving Marketing projects creatively.
- An energizing and synergizing team-player who enjoys brainstorming, strategizing and optimizing.
- Experience in developing and executing social media content.
- Proficient with content management software, social media platforms.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Logistics...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm