Maersk is looking for a Marketing Executive to join our dynamic and multicultural Regional Marketing team. This position provides a great opportunity to steer our business through “customer obsessed” cross-functional collaboration.
The Marketing Executive will be the ambassador and guardian of Maersk’s customer centricity by bringing the understanding of market & industry trends, competitive landscape and customer’s needs and behavior alive.
A powerful and unique experience for the intern interested in a market research & consultancy career by working with professionals. As a part of the job, the intern will gain exposure to market and customer insights and framework building processes.
As an intern, he/she will receive focused training and acquire a variety of hands-on experience with ownership right from the beginning to allow him/her to have a steep learning curve in marketing insight practices and domains.
Working in the regional set-up, the intern will thrive in an environment with many different stakeholders and will build trusted relationships across organizational layers and functions.
In addition, he/she will further enhance the understanding of the logistics and supply chain industry and develop in-depth knowledge of marketing.
What You Will Do
Three key projects:
- Conducting competitor media analysis & report.
- Data analytics of Maersk Customer Satisfaction Loyalty Survey.
Ad-hoc base support:
- Customer research project support (interview transcript and survey programming).
- Meeting summary note (limited to internal meetings of high importance).
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for:
- Strong record of academic achievements.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Basic knowledge of market & customer research and desk research.
- Results orientation, initiative, commitment and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness and open-mindedness.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Disposition to learn from different cultures and a new way of thinking.
- Convincing personality and a desire to work in an international business environment.
- Ability to engage & influence stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ownership – to complete a project independently and be resourceful to this end.
- Fluent in English (strong commend in speaking & writing is a must).
- Be ready to work full-time.
Postgraduate student of Economics, Statistics, Math, Sociology, Business or Marketing (2nd or 3rd semester of the Master’s degree class).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm