Our global Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic intern to join us in the Hong Kong corporate office. You will be fully immersed as part of our team & be involved in impactful projects. In your exposure, you will gain insights into the HR landscape by having a mixture of strategic and operational topics. We aim to provide you a meaningful experience where you have the opportunity to develop yourself both on a professional & personal level.
What You Will Do
- Creating social posts based on recently published content and scheduling months in advance.
- Helping with research on certain topics.
- Working with the Director of Human Resources & Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Manager to implement new content and changes.
- Updating content (web pages, newsletters, CTA’s etc.) in the Applicant Tracking system and social media management platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
Someone who can shape their own vision - this person is a self-starter and self-driven. The intern will not simply complete tasks, this person will be empowered to help drive projects to a higher level of excellence.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about human resources or marketing; either a fresh graduate, someone studying marketing/advertising/human resources, or someone with prior marketing/human resources experience.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Ability to write engaging social posts, email headers and other pieces of marketing content.
- Ability to learn fast with the Applicant Tracking system and social media management platform.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Media...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm