Actuaries play a central role in all of our businesses at Manulife. We take the professional development of our actuaries very seriously, and they hold a variety of important roles within our organization. Actuaries can work in their area of interest, ranging from positions as financial actuaries to pricing actuaries to actuaries interested in general management.
Our Actuarial Development Committee offers challenges to expedite your growth in our Internship Program. This program provides you with diverse work experience to work alongside some of the top people in our company. Apart from work, we encourage prospective fellows to undergo continuous professional development. Our Actuarial Development Committee continually reviews and addresses the career development needs of our interns.
- Participate in different actuarial projects in the areas of product development, financial reporting or risk management.
- Buddy Program
- Special Projects for extra exposure which is out of designated Actuarial Department
- Graduation Ceremony
- Return Offers with scholarship for top performers
Projects may include
- Assist in conducting earning analysis, experience studies, MIS and a multitude of new and ongoing studies
- Analyze financial statements and link financial indicators to business issues
- Handle special quotation and ad hoc enquiries from other departments
- Maintain business projection models and various PC-based valuation systems
- Support new product launch with participation in model update and UAT
Full time internship employment at Hong Kong office
- 2022 1st Half Program: January 3, 2022 – July 15, 2022
- 2022 2nd Half Program: July 4, 2022 – January 13, 2023
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm