The Corporate Management Trainee Program will get you the chance to equip yourself on professional exposure, tailor-made rotation plan, and project-based development in order to assume you for further responsibilities at Manulife.
We highly valued our Management Trainee and specified training, support and network are designed to embark participants to a successful career with us. You will also have a wide variety of career path on this fast-track program in which you will be able to choose your own career interest after completion of the program.
What you will do
During the comprehensive 24-month rotation program, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in three business units and three specialist functions in Hong Kong:
- Distribution Operations
- Individual Financial Products
- Employee Benefits
- Customer Service & Strategic Marketing
- Legal & Compliance
- Financial Management
This will enable you to discover individual career aspiration and various field of expertise. You will gain an insight into, and understanding of, the world’s leading Financial Services Institution and according to your strengths and development objectives, you will be assigned to challenging projects, corporate-wide initiatives and gained hands-on development opportunities in order to unleash your potential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor / Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subjects with less than two years of work experience
- Strong commercial acumen with strong desire to develop a long-term career in the life insurance industries
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible, forward-thinking and show initiative while working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and resilient
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer experience using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with a strong aptitude for learning new software packages when necessary
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.