The Mapletree Executive Programme (MEP) is an exciting career gateway into the real estate sector locally and overseas. It is designed to give you a thorough understanding of what makes Mapletree successful, and to equip you with the real estate knowledge that you will need to be part of that success.
Over 24 months, MEP allows you the opportunity to be immersed in Mapletree through up to two job rotations. You will build your knowledge and experience, be assigned challenging goals and responsibilities, enabling you to develop a meaningful understanding of how Mapletree works.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are seeking a career of continuous learning and meet the following criteria, we would like to hear from you.
- Fresh Master’s degree graduate with several years of work experience prior to postgraduate qualification
- Passionate about the real estate business
- Highly motivated with proven leadership skills
- Resilience to take on challenging projects
- Ability to deal with ambiguity yet deliver results
- Willing and ready to undertake functions and/or roles in different countries
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm