With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth.
Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right.
Discover your next career with us and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
Support the Non-Gaming Finance team in monthly costing reviews and analysis of the respective outlets' cost margins, as well as monthly stock take audits:
- Calculate cost of inter-kitchen / bar transfers and charge to respective cost centers.
- Conduct monthly stock audit at F&B and retail outlets during month end.
- Calculate and update inventory report / spoilage every month.
- Prepare and send weekly F&B report to outlets.
- Review month-end selling price / cost margin for respective outlets in charge.
- Be in charge of and update the respective outlets' point of sales system.
- Reconciliation of month end stock inventory for variances.
- Raise and follow-up on costing issues with outlets on a monthly basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicant must be a full-time matriculated student in an Accountancy, Business or Finance course.
- Internship should contribute to school graduation requirements.
- Any experience in Costing will be advantageous but not necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, include Excel and Word.
- A team player who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to commit for an internship period of November 2021 to April 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm