With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth.
Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
Find Your Dream Team:
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right.
Discover your next career with us, and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
- Fulfill business requests submitted through tickets and ensure that the content updates on the brand website are accurate and in accordance with MBS styling guidelines.
- Perform simple copywriting for contents whenever required.
- Scan through the brand website(s) and identify areas for improvements or requires alignment with guidelines.
- Liaise with ticket requestors to clarify on requirements if required.
- Proofread and update blog posts as needed.
- Conduct content competitive analysis to help the team understand the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunity gaps when it comes to competitors' content marketing activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education & Certification:
- Applicant must be a full-time matriculated student.
- Internship must contribute to school graduation requirements.
- Related academic disciplines in Marketing, Business, Communications or other relevant fields are welcome to apply.
- Able to put customer experience as the top priority.
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen eyes for details.
- Willing to learn and explore new grounds, strong desire to learn continuously.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Familiarize with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm