With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth.
Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
Find Your Dream Team:
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right.
Discover your next career with us, and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
- Create engaging website content that is aligned with the brand’s tone of voice and publicizing that through our Content Management System (CMS).
- Perform keyword research, conduct competitive analysis to understand gaps.
- Track and monitor existing pages for keyword ranking positions and collaborate with other stakeholders in optimizing content to increase organic search rankings.
- Carry out regular technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits and work with the web development team to fix technical website issues (e.g. duplicate content, missing image alt tags etc.) that may negatively impact organic search rankings.
- Conduct on-page SEO audit on our website and provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on meta descriptions, content, and link building.
- Audit content regularly on the site to ensure that they are factually accurate and are on brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education & Certification:
- Applicant must be a full-time matriculated student.
- Internship must contribute to school graduation requirements.
- Related academic disciplines in Marketing, Business, Communications or other relevant fields are welcome to apply.
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and ability to adapt to the right tone of voice suited for the brand.
- Willingness to learn about SEO, content creation and website optimization.
- Highly motivated self-learner and quick to pick up a wide variety of tools.
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen eyes for details.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Arefs, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Google Analytics or other relevant digital marketing tools are a plus.
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm