With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth.
Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right.
Discover your next career with us and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
- Support the generation of meaningful reports to track business performance, aligning to the business objectives.
- Assist in forecasting business KPIs for each business unit and track pacing of delivery against targets.
Business & Marketing Analytics:
- Assist in conducting ongoing data analysis to identify opportunities for driving business success.
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of marketing campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Analyze audience performance data throughout the customer journey across the marketing tech stack including Customer Data Platform (CDP) such as Tealium, marketing channels, DMP etc. to improve relationships with our customers through better targeting and messaging (optimization of the customer journey).
- Monitor and analyze ongoing performance of the website/mobile app to identify insights that can improve ecommerce conversion rates.
- Collaborate with performance marketing team to optimize conversion rates and KPIs through data analysis across channels (media, website, mobile etc.), user journeys, conversion funnels, campaigns etc.
- Support marketing teams on campaign and business analysis to uncover actionable insights to be included into business strategies across all key markets and to our target audience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for number crunching and logical problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a curious mind to want to investigate and constantly ask “why” and provide data driven answers.
- Possess a strong willingness to learn and apply new data analysis skills, advanced techniques to solve business problems.
- Basic knowledge of database structures.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - advanced formulas, pivot tables, ability to manipulate and prep large datasets etc.
- Experience working with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio a plus.
- Experience working with Data Management tools such as Microsoft SQL or knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm