With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth.
Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right.
Discover your next career with us and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
- Fulfill business requests submitted through tickets and ensure that the content updates are accurate and in accordance with MBS styling guidelines.
- Scan through MBS website(s) and identify areas for improvements or requires alignment with guidelines.
- Liaise with ticket requestors to clarify requirements if required.
- Proofread and update blog posts as needed.
- Conduct content competitive analysis to help the team understand the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunity gaps when it comes to competitors' content marketing activity.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Monitor SEO audits (on-page and technical) in SEO related tools including Brightedge and Monsido and fix website issues (e.g., 4xx errors, duplicated page title, broken links, etc.) that may negatively impact organic search rankings.
- Conduct keyword research on a regular basis using Ahrefs and Google Trends on a regular basis to find popular topics and generate content ideas to optimize content.
A/B Testing and Personalization:
- Planning and managing end-to-end execution (research & design, working with developer to set up the test, UAT, launch and post-test analysis) of a/b tests and personalization tests according to roadmap.
- Analyzing performance of web pages and components within the web pages, optimizing user experience and driving incremental revenue from improvements based on these analysis and customer feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to put customer experience as the top priority.
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen eyes for details.
- Willing to learn and explore new grounds, strong desire to learn continuously.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Familiarize with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Journalism
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm