With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth. Join us to shape the future of hospitality!
A rewarding career at Marina Bay Sands sees our Team Members immerse in a suite of roles across the integrated resort to become specialists in their own right. Discover your next career with us, and be part of our diverse and inclusive workforce!
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end with internal and external stakeholders for mall advertising platforms (i.e. Brochure Racks, Poster Stands, Lightbox, Visual Merchandising Units, Digital Screens etc).
- Manage communication platforms with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content is updated timely and accurately (i.e. Website, Wayfinders and Hotel in-room TV system).
- Support with execution of mall marketing campaigns (i.e. Chinese New Year, Special Festive Occasions, Key Fashion seasons, Christmas etc).
- Support with ideation for social media content curation and mobile shoots for Instagram Stories.
- Manage production and effective distribution of marketing collaterals with internal stakeholders (i.e. Destination Map,
- Dining Guide, Sands Style and Campaign-specific collaterals etc).
- Coordinate and provide necessary operational, logistical and marketing support for events/photo shoots/media visits.
- Conduct Market and Competitor Research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good with Microsoft Office – Words, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is an added advantage
- Meticulous in assisting with information checks for mall directories
- Good presentation and communication skills with basic reporting presentation skills
- A team player and takes initiative to assist other Team Members when required
- Well-groomed and positive disposition
- Minimum commitment of 3 months
- Applicant must be a full-time current student
- Applications will only be considered for full-time matriculated students
- Start of internship is from May 2021 onwards
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm