The Finance Department looking after both properties where we are valuing diversity, you will able to explore more as the Hotel having a very big operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join our hotel as Income Auditor at Le Meridien and The Westin Mina Seyahi and enable you to grow within Marriott Company.
What You Will Do
- Knowledge in financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Knowledge in income audit and/or cashiering and/or credit or payable.
- Conducting spot Audit on a timely basis and report any suspicious activity to Director of Finance if required.
- Reconciling PMS versus POS & Credit card reconciliation (PMS vs POS) rectify duplication of revenue on same day.
- Motivates and provides a work environment where employees are productive.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the property.
- Prepare, review and publish the Daily Revenue report.
- Prepare, review and follow up on Daily Adjustments and Correction report, Daily F&B Complementary, Daily F&B Void report, Daily Paid Outs / Refunds, micros and opera daily reconciliation.
- Check daily banquet billing with event order, find and follow discrepancies if any.
- Prepare, review and follow up on Micros open check report.
- Prepare, review and follow up on No Show report.
- Update Club Mina Revenue Breakdown for Instructors & Super Sports, Tennis, Water Sports and Swimming.
- Update Club Mina Membership Revenue Breakdown according to the month wise period.
- Update Daily Gift voucher worksheet.
- Prepare, review and follow up on Housekeeping Discrepancy report.
- Generate check and post Daily Revenue JV to back office.
- Check daily G/L, Deposit Ledger and Package Ledger agreement with trial balance.
- Prepare, review and follow up on book out charges posted from front office and verify invoice payments.
- Verify the daily cash dropped is agreeing with system recorded amount.
- Preparing of weekly & monthly report for cash overage and shortage to be routed to F&B and Front office department for approvals.
- Maintain proper controls through F&B void checks, offline check audit and verifying late checkouts, zero rate rooms, complimentary rooms, spot audits and review of high balance in guest ledger and PM folios.
- Preparing Balance Sheet reconciliation during month End.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting Graduate or 3 years overall accounting experience in 5 star hotels.
- Good command of the English language speaking, reading and writing.
- Figure Oriented (Addition, Multiplication, etc.).
- Respect for deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetics to some extent and this quality must reflect in the work that you do.
- Excellent Knowledge of Opera, Micros 9700.
- Fit to work 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, night).
- Opportunities to grow within the Accounts department.
- Approachable and affable individual.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm