This role will be a part of the largest property cluster in the Middle East. The Wasl portfolio of properties includes:
- The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi.
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi, the Westin Mina Seyahi.
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Center.
- Le Meridien Fairway.
- The opening of two Aloft Hotels and two Element Hotels.
The Finance Department looking after both properties where we are valuing diversity, you will able to explore more as the Hotel having a very big operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join our hotel as Income Auditor at Le Meridien and The Westin Mina Seyahi and enable you to grow within Marriott Company.
What You Will Do
- Ensures that all relevant charges have been posted to the guest accounts. Charge vouchers from banquets etc.
- Prepares the system reports of the Food & Beverage activity and the automated posting of the room revenue.
- Prepares the daily revenue report. Particular attention is given to the daily Food & Beverage recap. It should include covers, food revenue, beverage revenue per outlet per service.
- Checks the trial balance, at the closing of operations and verifies that each folio is correct.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of various reports generated by the system, such as - travel agent commission report, credit balance report (credit manager) the registration cards for the Front Office and others.
- Verifies the daily safe-deposit box inventory as prepared by the Front Office Manager, his Assistant or the Head Cashier.
- Review and balance rebates, paid-outs, miscellaneous charges and staff charges.
- Verify and/or reconcile all revenue centers as reported in the Income Journal daily.
- Ensure that Audit Trial is evidenced throughout all tasks.
- Ensure that all service charges (Banquet, Room Service etc.) paid are in line with net receipts on pay period basis.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Performs any duties as assigned by the Financial Controller.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting Graduate or 3 years overall accounting experience in 5 stars hotels.
- Excellent Knowledge of Opera, Micros 9700.
- Good command of the English language speaking, reading and writing.
- Fit to work 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, night).
- Figure Oriented (Addition, Multiplication, etc.).
- Opportunities to grow within the Accounts department.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:6th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm