This position supports the Global Design Project Management Team.
What You Will Do
- Supports the Director & Sr. Director with the Project Management process of hotel brands.
- Attends Property Site Visits as required and assists the Director & Lead Director in the formation of Site Observation Reports.
- Attends meetings as requested by the Director & Lead Director; and records notes, decisions, and required actions. Organizes notes into Meeting Notes as required.
- Assists Project Design Managers in design reviews and solutions for feasibility projects liaising with
- Development, Feasibility and Operations.
- Assists Project Design Managers in updating Architectural Design Guidelines to align with the latest Design Standards.
- Performs research on new Architectural Design and Construction methods and materials, i.e. Modular Construction, Sustainable Materials/ Construction, Prefabricated Systems, etc.
- Assists the Program Specialist in Document Control processes/ tracking to ensure timely receipt and issuance of Design Submittals and Design Reviews.
- Assists the Program Specialist in ensuring the latest Design Standards are maintained within the shared folder.
- Participates in pertinent department meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student/graduate of a 4year degree accredited Architectural program.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Understands architecture documents and contract documents.
- Customer service skills.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, scheduling, project & database management. software (e.g., Microsoft Project, Adobe, etc.).
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm