We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Westin Cape Town is offering a Traineeship opportunity to suitably qualified candidates who is committed to the process with a positive, professional disposition. The successful candidates will be exposed to different aspects of the business and expected to support and assist the operational requirements of the assigned department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Registered student within the Hospitality field of studies.
- In-service letter from the relevant Tertiary Institution.
- Grade 12.
- Ability to read, write and speak professionally in the English language.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays and as per operational requirements.
- Valid South African Identity document.
- Job type:Internships
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 6:00 pm