Marsh & McLennan Companies
Develop and proactively seek out New Business opportunities for Trade Credit. Prospecting through cold calling. Put together appropriate proposals and present these to client timeously.
What You Will Do
- Secure letters of appointment and place cover as required by clients.
- Provide clients with technically sound advice.
- Handover all files (electronic and manual) to the Service Team as per agreed standard.
- Maintain and update information on Marsh Force as per agreed standard.
- Attend all meetings as agreed.
- Participate in developing the New Business Strategy and Marketing Plan for the business area.
- Meet or exceed the agreed income targets.
- Ensure effective cross-selling between Marsh divisions.
- Provide technical support / assistance to office and other staff as required.
- Develop relationships with markets and Key Client decision makers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree (undergraduate degree) preferably Economics or Law.
- RE (required).
- Proof of credits from INSETA (Required).
- D.O.F.A (Date of First Appointment) certificate from the FSB (Required).
- Matric certificate (requirement).
- Mathematical and computer literacy (MS Office, specifically strong Excel and PowerPoint skills).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm